Your advantage at Antriebs- & Regeltechnik Schimpf GmbH:
· Continuously, we can offer a delivery time of 2 weeks for over 90% of the items in our standard delivery program. After consultation, shorter delivery times may also be possible.
and control valves for gas and air
Gas volume control valves SVG are EU / UK type tested and hydrogen tested
made in Germany
Developing to Keep You Moving!
Antriebs- & Regeltechnik Schimpf GmbH
Knowledge of the market and the industry is just as important to us as direct contact with the customer.
Schimpf’s product portfolio is directly tailored to customer needs and is optimized and expanded as required.
Antriebs- und Regeltechnik Schimpf GmbH is an independent family-run company based in Waldenbuch, Germany.
We produce actuators mainly for industrial use.
All processes take place within our company, from the raw material to the finished actuator – all under one roof.
From customer-specific special solutions to series production, we supply actuator technology to a wide range of industries.
certified products of Schimpf Ex & Gas GmbH
You benefit from our expertise in complex designs and construction methods, because with us one thing meshes with another:
- Decades of experience
- Own CNC turning and milling shop
- Own gear manufacturing
- Assembly of all components completely in house
- Development of mechanical and electronic components
These advantages, coupled with motivated employees, make us what we are: Your strong partner!
We also respond ideally to your needs, because Schimpf’s product portfolio is directly tailored to customer requirements and is optimized and expanded as needed.
From customer-specific special solutions to series production, we already supply actuator technology to a wide variety of industries:
- Shut-off and control valves
- Ventilation valves
- Ball valves and mixing valves
- Heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Heating burners – boilers
- Waste water plants
- Chemical plants
- Conveyor technology
- Bakery technology
- Ceramic furnace technology
- Measuring and control technology
- Environmental technology
- Mechanical engineering – automation
- Thermal process engineering